ROOMS SERVICES RATES CASTLE LEISURE ACTIVITIES EVENTS CONTACT

Admits by the Nuerburgring, is not the Nuerburg only worth for racing fans a trip. The Nuerburg became on a basalt cone nearby the highest mountain of the Eifel - which high eight - in the year 1160 of Ulrich of acres builds.
The donjon and the wall originate from that 13. Jh. emerges documentary the castle aristocracy of the acres for the first time 1290. Since this time the castle is „kurkoelnischer“ seat. The castle was converted several times and extended in the course of the time.
In the year 1689 the castle was destroyed by the Frenchmen and is received since only as ruin.
However extensive maintenances of stock were made.


The castle can be visited against small payment (approx. € 2.50) and offers a good overview of the structure of a ritterburg, since the walls are present in good opinion height.
The donjon can be mounted, the wiew is grandios.

     YOUR FASTEST DREAM...
      
DRIVE A REAL FORMULA 1
     www.formula-event.com
  Burgstrasse 17  D-53520 Nürburg  Tel.: +49 (0)173-5849000
©2013 www.zimmer-am-nuerburgring.de